Monday, August 11, 2008

I know, I know...

I feel more and more guilty every passing day because I have not blogged in FOREVER! I'm sorry if I let anyone down... (but part of me feels like no one really cares though haha). 

I've been more than busy the last few weeks...

I don't have much time to write especially considering the fact that I would need hours to share about what has been going on lately. I actually just finished packing to leave for Yosemite in a few. 

Just a quick update on my life lately before I go...
-I got back from the tour two fridays ago. 
-My dad's birthday was august 4th
-I went to Boise, ID last tuesday-saturday
-My grandma turned 90 on saturday (party in the desert)
-My dad had the sweetest 60th birthday party yesterday at our house
-I'm climbing Half Dome on wednesday. 
-Leaving for Point Loma this Saturday

So, there it is. My past, present, and future in bullets. 

**If you are around this friday, my brother, dad, friends, and I are playing music in Newport Beach at Alta Cafe at 7:30pm. It's over the bridge on newport blvd close to the Lido Theatre. It would be rad to see you!

I've been working on a mega blog to capture my summer in full...videos, pictures, etc. Hopefully I can post it soon. Thanks for caring about my life! 

love, 
garrett

2 comments:

Aaron Tucker said...

quit being a poon and just post.

also, I started a blog

aaronwtucker.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i read your blog garrett.
so you better freaking finish that mega blog soon! :D