Thursday, January 8, 2009

:: So this is the new year ::


Hello Friends!

I have some fun shots that I have been hiding from this good ol' blog for quite some time. Let me introduce to those who are not very familiar with what goes on in my dorm during the holidays . . .  

-Hendricks Hall Christmas Party 'O8-

Timmy, Kristen, Casey
The Story Telling Room:
Doug, Goose, Porch.
Dr. Wright
Ol' Saint Nick


:: Mammoth Lakes, Ca ::

This past Sunday, a group of friends and the fam left for a week of boarding & exploring. We had a blast and the snow treated us well. One of my favorite moments was watching my brother fly down the face of one of the steepest runs at 11,000 feet on his stomach with his face in the snow for at least 400 feet. Oh the laughs we had, the food we ate, and the back country we shredded. This one's definitely going down in the memory bank!
  
The road that promises powder
Cruisin' in the FJ
Sleepy Timmy 
Cammie, Nick, Timmy, Me, Cory, Molly
The run Seth saw face first for 400 feet
Cory going Big
The Crew
The Richardson Fam


Hope you're enjoy life!
Gare

No comments: