Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh hey!

friends...

I purposefully have been keeping the blogs on a down low lately. Those reasons will come to surface soon but for now... I'll tell ya that these last few weeks have been extremely exhausting to say the least and the weekends are my favorite part of life. Nevertheless, I'm completely enjoying the newness a sophomore schedule and excited that so much has been keeping me busy lately. I have some pictures that I will post soon of fun times down here in good ol' San Diego.. but the clock strikes 12am which tells me that my 7:30am class will be awfully unpleasant if I don't get some sleep. 

Keep checking in here. 

This blog is only the beginning. 
It's about to become a big deal. 
More to come. 
Trust me. 

-garrett

1 comment:

Shan.E. said...

i think it's actually HEY-OH