Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Adidas, fishing, and indiana jones





So, the last few days have been filled with somewhat of a diverse & exciting array of events.  

Monday, I worked on an Adidas commercial in Long Beach as a production assistant. If you're wondering what that is... I get coffee for the director/move cameras from location to location/anything else "they" want us PA's to do. The call time was 4am. Waking up at 3 was fun. 

Tuesday involved a day at the lake with my pops. We took a nice little drive to the desert and rented a sweet fishing boat to take out for the day. You must be thinking, "so, did ya catch anything?" my dad responded to that question when my mom expected a fish dinner as well dear, "we caught some sun rays...". Nevertheless, it was a fun day with my dad. 

Tonight, in about 10 minutes I'm going to meet some friends to watch the midnight showing of Indiana Jones. That's right my friends... the classic IJ will never die. 

Night amigos!

No comments: