Friday, May 16, 2008

Howdy!

Thanks for checking out my blog. You might be thinking... what is the purpose of making a blog when I already have a facebook and a myspace?

Well my friends, this is why:
- This summer (starting friday may 23) I will be going to my school in san diego to practice with a band who I will be traveling with this summer. This would mean I will be gone from my friends back at home. 
- I wanted to create a way to share my stories, laughs, and prayers with the people I would not be able to see this summer and maybe some photographs along the way too. 
- I think this is a cool way to communicate through a series of impersonal letters and short updates that I can share when I can get on the internet in the midst of late night travels and crazy campers. 

I'm stoked to see what happens this summer. Thanks for caring about me this much to read this far in my first blog. there will be many more to come. xoxo

-G

1 comment:

christine said...

way to get your heart out there, penguin. i'll have you linked from my own, so the 3 people who read mine will now also read yours :)